Here’s who will benefit by attending one of our workshops
1. You are about to be 65 … Massachusetts has 75,000 such newbies each year
2. You are over 65 and still working … Medicare might be a better choice for you
3. You are dealing with aging parent issues (there’s more and more of you each year)
4. Are you confused about Medicare? … Are the commercials driving you crazy?
Here are some of the pieces of the Medicare puzzle you’ll learn more about …
- When do I apply for Medicare Part A?
- When do I apply for Medicare Part B?
- What is Medicare Advantage?
- What is Medicare Plan F or Medigap?
- How and when do I enroll?
- Are there penalties for late enrollment?
- Is Medicare automatic when I reach 65?
- What if I’m still working?
- Should I keep my group health plan?
- Health Savings Accounts and Medicare?
- Are my doctors covered?
- What hospitals are covered?
- Are my prescriptions covered?
- How do I pay for my Medicare?
- Do I have coverage when I’m away?
- and the list goes on and on
Typical Workshop Sponsors
Any entity may sponsor a workshop … employers … senior care services … religious organizations … service organizations … groups of family and friends ... financial planners
Simply contact Russ Swallow for more information.